Welcome (back) to Capital, Crusaders!
Before you hit the weight room, the track, or the field of play, you (student-athletes) need to read and sign a few documents to make you NCAA compliant and ready to compete!
READ THESE DOCUMENTS!
What is Hazing? (.pdf)
Summary of NCAA Regulations (.pdf)
COMPLETE THIS FORM!
All NCAA/Compliance Forms are going digital! Please follow the instructions below to complete your forms. This is mandatory and you will not be permitted to compete or practice with your team(s) until these are completed and submitted online.
- Make sure your device is equipped with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. If you need the software >> Download or update Adobe Reader
- Click on the above link to open the form.
- Click Download the NCAA Compliance form. (see screenshot, click to enlarge)
- Right-click the saved document, open with Adobe Reader (or similar Adobe product)
- Fill out the document in its entirety
A. Click SUBMIT and use your preferred email service to send your completed form
B. Click FILE in the top-left corner, click SAVE AS, save file. Then send the newly saved document to email@example.com
FILL OUT YOUR BIO FORMS!
Please help us create or update your online bio! Please select the correct form to fill out and submit to our Sports Information Department.
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Soccer
- Men's Cross Country / Track & Field (fill out only once)
- Women's Cross Country / Track & Field (fill out only once)
- Men's Lacrosse
- Women's Lacrosse
- Women's Tennis
- Men's Tennis
- Women's Golf
- Men's Golf
- Men's Track & Field
- Women's Track & Field
COMPLETE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY APPROVAL FORM
This may be the easiest form you'll fill out for us. We cannot take photos, videos, or write about you unless you complete this simple form. If you do not, we cannot recognize you in any way, publically. So please fill this out!