The intercollegiate athletics program at Capital University enhances the institutional mission by providing a platform for which students are able to develop their highest potential by:
- Growing personally through exceptional educational and athletic opportunities,
- Learning independently through classroom and competition experience,
- Challenging themselves intellectually, emotionally and physically,
- Embracing diversity in a highly-competitive environment and
- Adhering to the principles of fair play and sportsmanship.
The Capital University athletics department graduates student-athletes who are critical thinkers and inspirational leaders, fully prepared for lives of service to their families, communities and society.